Initial idea from Noel from :
Hey, following the COVID-19 pandemic, I would love to have 10 face masks made. I understand that homemade masks don't offer 100% protection but there are some guidelines provided by health experts to make them safe
1. must be 100% cotton
2. Use 2 to 3 layers
3. Insert a pocket for a filter
4. Add a wire on the side seams to ensure the mask is compact
5. Use an elastic as side strands.
6. The fabric should be washable.
Kindly if you're aware of other protective regulations follow them as you make the masks
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The story of the 10 face masks made from cotton:
I would like to provide an offer of ten mask.
I have uploaded photos on progress of production for ten mask. They will be all ready by end of today.
are they ready?
1. on a piece of paper write the following instructions
Thank you for purchasing our Ankara face mask, In the spirit of fighting the corona virus . Kindly boil the mask every day before use for five minutes. Yours truly UrbanChangeLab. www.urbanchangelab.com
2. Hand the masks to a sales person. He should keep one for himself and sell the rest.
3. Take a picture of the salesperson with the masks and send it.
I hope to hear from you soon.
The final 10 face masks made from cotton:
Do you want something similar?
Do you want your own idea realized?
Costs to realize this 10 face masks made from cotton
Cost of material
Cost of labour
|Subtotal – payout to craftsman||9,84 €|
|Customer aquisition costs (advertising etc.)||0,98 €|
|Handling fee Urban Change Lab||0,98 €|
|International shipping & Handling fee for logistics partner|