We are looking for somebody with entrepreneurial spirit, who is willing to go the extra mile. We do care less about your formal level of education and grades. But we care about your smartness, honesty and drive to change things. We do not offer an ordinary job but a paid opportunity to influence the next steps of our StartUp company.
The below duties comprise the Job description for the Local Operations under the Urban Change Lab Platform.
In Regards to Craftsmen/artisans
1. Recruitment of Qualified Craftsmen to the Urban Change Lab Platform
2. Provide training and guidance to new and current craftsmen on how to use the UCL platform effectively
3. Advise Craftsmen on different topics with regard to their work under UCL
4. Assist Craftsmen with any problems that may arise during their performance of request under UCL
5. Oversee the production process under taken by Craftsmen
6. Facilitate effective communication between the Craftsmen and Clients
7. Act as a communication bridge between Craftsmen and Management
In Regards to UCL Customers
1. Source for Customers to order items from UCL
2. Guide Clients on how to make request through UCL
3. Ensure Customers get quality for their money through extensive quality checks on products
4. Ensure customers receive timely and understandable communications from Craftsmen
5. Provide price check for clients to ensure they are not over charged by Craftsmen.
In Regards to Urban Change Lab
1. Business development duties and growth of UCL
2. Increase the number of item orders made through the platform
3. Increase the number of qualified and effective Craftsmen to the platform
4. Ensure fast approvals of quality communication through the Platform
5. Establish and implement legal provisions in the respective country
6. Ensure Craftsmen are updated on various issues through periodic mail training
7. Ensure growth of Income from Urban Change Lab
8. Help promote the company culture that encourages top performance and high moral standards
9. Build mutual partnerships with other organizations
10. Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
11. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE LOCAL OPERATIONS JOB
1. Excellent communication skills
2. A positive, confident and determined approach
3. A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
4. The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
5. Good Decision-Making ability
6. People Management
7. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
8. Planning and Organizing
1. You must be tech savvy, as this job involves online activities
2. An understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Understanding of Hand crafted items is a plus
4. Entrepreneurial drive
How to apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of two referees.
Please apply via jobs[ät]urbanchangelab.com
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch (German)