General terms and conditions of the company Urban Change Lab GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.urbanchangelab.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
D-10115 Berlin Represented by managing director: Jochen Baumeister
Registration number HRB 167984 B
Register Court Charlottenburg Local Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply:
The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection or description of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Send” buttons
3) Verification of the information on the page request for quotation & completion of personal data
4) Press the “Send” button
5) Receipt of a binding offer by e-mail
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://www.urbanchangelab.com/agb.
Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by
Prepayment, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Our products are individually manufactured in Africa (currently in Kenya, Ghana or Nigeria). The time of delivery depends on the current production conditions and shipping times. A delivery date cannot be guaranteed, but delivery is usually made within 90 working days at the latest. If a delivery takes longer, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
In this respect, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank instructed to make the transfer in the case of payment in advance and on the day following conclusion of the contract in the case of all other types of payment.
If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale to destination.